Studying opportunities for international students at the UrSU
Academic year in UrSU continues from September to June (01.09-30.06). Duration of Study: Bachelor’s Degree - 4 academic years; Master‘s Degree - 2 academic years; Doctoral Degree (PhD, DSc) - 3 (4) academic years, depending on the Faculty (field of study).
Our programs are available to study full time at all faculties. Enrolling to the UrSU is based on the interview.
For additional information, please contact International Cooperation Department of the University (e-mail: email@example.com, tel.: +99862 224 66 11).
The Urgench State University accepts foreign citizens by interview, without passing the test in accordance with the Resolution of the President of the Republic of Uzbekistan № PP-3775 dated on June 5, 2018 and Regulations approved by this Resolution.
You will need to submit the following documents to International Relations Department of the University:
- Application form for studying at the UrSU;
- Transcripts from previously completed or in-progress degrees. transcripts/mark sheets and certificates of completion/diplomas of any degrees obtained within and outside the Republic of Uzbekistan should be included:
- Bachelor’s Degree: Certificate/Diploma of Secondary Education
- Master’s Degree: Bachelor‘s degree or equivalent
- Doctoral Degree (PhD, DSc): Master‘s Degree
- All degrees (certificates of completion/diplomas with transcripts/mark sheets) obtained outside the Republic of Uzbekistan will be notarized translation into Russian or Uzbek;
- A scanned version of national passport or a passport with a residence permit in the Republic of Uzbekistan.
Getting visa process and registration for living on campus
The Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Republic of Uzbekistan, upon request of Higher Education Institutions, in agreement with the Ministry of Higher Education of the Republic of Uzbekistan, in accordance with the established procedure, ensures the issuance and extension of visas, as well as temporary registration and extension of the temporary residence permit at the place of temporary residence of foreign citizens (according to the available regulations).
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM FOREIGN CITIZENS:
2) Passport and International passport
3) Copy of permission certificate which allows holder to stay in Uzbekistan (if this certificate is in stock)
4) Certificate / diploma / certificate of secondary or secondary special, professional education of a foreign citizen, translated into Uzbek or Russian and notarized
5) Medical certificate (form 086)
6) Photo (3.5-4.5); (electronic form is also required)
The required electronic form of documents (in PDF format, which is 1 file containing the serial number of the specified documents) should be sent to the e-mail address of the Department of International Relations of the University firstname.lastname@example.org.
The applicant's address, telephone number, and e-mail address must be clearly indicated.
For additional information, it is recommended that the applicant provide the information of his/her close relatives living in Uzbekistan (address, telephone number, e-mail address).
The original documents of the foreign applicant sent in electronic form are REQUIRED during the interview. If you need more information to apply to Urgench State University, please contact the Department of International Relations of the University.
The University accepts foreign citizens by online interview, without passing the test
DEPARTMENT OF INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS
TEL: +998 (62) 2246611
Application for full-time course
Admission for the 2020/2021 academic year (distance learning)
Application for correspondence course