About the procedure of entrance tests for admission to the undergraduate study at higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan
1. The present Regulation establishes the procedure for entrance tests for admission to the undergraduate study at higher educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as universities).
2. This Regulation does not apply to admission tests to military educational institutions and foreign higher education institutions (branches) operating in Uzbekistan.
3. In this Provision the following basic concepts are used:
entrant - Applicant who has applied for admission to higher education institutions, has a permit from the State Testing Center, and takes part in the test in the prescribed group in strict adherence to the rules of the test;
entry permit - a passport (or any other identity document), along with a passport, which permits the applicant to take the test at a specified date and time;
building manager - an employee appointed by order of the Director of the State Testing Center, who provides overall supervision, supervision and practical assistance to the group's inspectors and entrant's actions in the building;
group supervisor - is responsible for the overall management of the entrants' tests for the tasks and responsibilities specified in the contract on the basis of the contract with the State Testing Center, responsible for the strict control over the test procedure, and providing practical assistance to applicants in the test procedure; the person who participated in the test related to the testing;
answer sheet - the only document in the test book that is designed to mark one of the answers that you choose as a result of each task and is the basis for the applicant's knowledge assessment;
Higher Education Admissions Committee (hereinafter referred to as Admissions Office) - Admission of applicants' documents on assigned tasks, instructed by the rector of the higher educational institution (branch director), giving them advice, instructions on the testing process, and tests. body involved in organizational matters;
test tasks book - a set of questions containing test tasks on a set of subjects;
title sheet - a document containing information about the entrant, which will be registered by the admission committee of the institution of higher education;
Representative of the State Testing Center under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan (hereinafter referred to as the State Testing Center) - designated by the order of the Director of the State Testing Center under the Cabinet of Ministers of the Republic of Uzbekistan the general manager of the activities and duties undertaken, as well as the activities of the test takers annoying and practical aid worker.
4. Fair and impartial testing shall be provided by admission committees of higher education institutions, local authorities, representatives of the State Testing Center, building administrators and group inspectors in strict adherence to the requirements of this Regulation.
Organizational work on carrying out of tests according to the requirements, established by the present Regulation, is provided by admission committees of local authorities and higher educational institutions.
5. It is forbidden for persons who do not have the appropriate permission of the State Testing Center to enter the territory of the test on the day of the test.
6.Testing is carried out annually, from August 1 to August 15, as a rule, two shifts a day for full-time, part-time and evening shifts. The first shift starts at 08:00 and the second shift starts at 3:00 pm.
The entrant will not be admitted to the building area after the test has started.
7. Participates in tests on the date and time specified in the applicant's permit. The date and time for the entrant are strictly considered and will not be allowed to participate in the test at any other date or time.
8. Exam tasks are developed in accordance with the curricula of general secondary and secondary special and vocational education.
9. Applicants take one, two or three subject tests according to their chosen course of study.\
10. Each module in the test booklet contains 30 test items.
11. 1 hour for 30 test tasks, 2 hours for 60 test tasks and 3 hours for 90 test tasks (including completing the answer sheet).
12. The results of the tests, approved in accordance with the established procedure for admission or admission to the student, are published on the official website of the State Testing Center the next day and passed to the higher educational institutions.
13. Organization of entrance tests for admission to the undergraduate educational institutions of the Republic of Uzbekistan is carried out in accordance with the scheme provided in Annex 1 to this Regulation.