What documents are required of the entrant?
To register you need:
1) passport (form 09, or birth certificate if it is not);
2) diploma or certificate (with attachment);
3) a document confirming the privilege.
What is the procedure for submitting documents through the SSC and HEIs?
Which universities can apply for through public service centers?
According to the decision of the State Admission Committee, it is possible to apply for the following 5 HEIs through the SMEs in all cities and districts (https://t.me/davxizmat/1887):
1. Tashkent State University of Law
2. Karakalpak State University
3. Gulistan State University
4. Fergana State University
5. Samarkand State University
PS: This year it has been repeatedly mentioned that applicants can apply for higher education through the public service center, and that applicants no longer have to go to university, and they can apply in their district.
However, it has been suggested that the project has been changed lately and only a few (5) HEIs will be accepted through the CRC. It is likely that the CRC will not be able to handle large volumes.
When will the test result be announced?
According to the presidential decree, this year's tests will be held in July-August.
Also this year, the results of the tests will be published on the official website of the CRA. The procedure for posting points alone is a little different.
That is, the entrant may be able to find out about his test scores the next day. But the next day, he only knows how many points he has earned, not whether he has entered it or not.
Information on whether he or she is recommended for a student can be viewed by the DTM website within a week after the test is complete.
Why this happens?
Since this year it is officially confirmed that the entrant will be able to apply for 3 directions at the same time. Therefore, it is impossible to say for one day whether or not the entrant has enrolled.
Let me explain as an example. Suppose that the entrant from Khorezm has applied to NUU, TUIT and UrSU. The test took place on August 3 in Urgench. By itself, as in previous years, the so-called HEI test will not happen on August 1, the test of the piston HEI on August 3, this year the HEIs are mixed. Depending on the course blocks only, applicants will be assigned days and pavilions.
Therefore, applicants who have passed the test on August 3 have not yet received the final results, as applicants who have applied for NUU, TUIT or UrSU may enter the test on August 5 or 10.
You should also expect everyone to take the test first. Only then will the final result be known.
What are the benefits for foreign languages? Is IELTS certified?
In accordance with the Resolution, a number of privileges will be established for admission to higher educational institutions from the 2019-2020 academic year.
In particular, the first (basic) foreign language (English, German, French, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Persian, Dari, Hindi, Urdu, Chinese, Korean, Italian, Japanese) are included in the set of test (professional) exams. Applicants applying for undergraduate and postgraduate education with the following DTM Certificate or International Certificate are awarded the maximum score without exams in this subject:
• English - National Certificate or IELTS 5.5, TOEFL IBT 72, Cambridge Assessment English FCE Level B2 and above;
• for Japanese - National Certificate or Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT # 2) with B2 or above;
• German - National Certificate or Goethe-Certificate, Deutsches Sprachdiplom (DSD), Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test DAF) Levels of B2 and above;
• French - National Certificate or B2 or above with Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française (DELF), Test de Connaissance du Français (TCF);
• For other languages - a national certificate or a B2 or higher language knowledge by international systems.
Those who have entered the first (non-core) course as a subject (excluding Tashkent State University of Law) will receive a maximum score for the following levels:
• English language certificate - B1 or above with IELTS 4.5, TOEFL IBT 42, Cambridge Assessment English FCE;
• for Japanese - National Certificate or Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT No. 3) with B1 or above;
• German - National Certificate or Goethe-Certificate, Deutsches Sprachdiplom (DSD), Test Deutsch als Fremdsprache (Test DAF) Level B1 or above;
• French - National Certificate or B1 or above with Diplôme d'Etudes en Langue Française (DELF), Test de Connaissance du Français (TCF);
• For other languages - a national certificate or a B1 or higher language proficiency in international systems. # Applicant
Can I apply for 3 faculties of one HEI?
ANSWER: When applying for a job, applicants prioritize 3 areas.
That is, they decide which HEIs they choose as the first, second and third courses. So far as applicants with military privileges have chosen 2 HEIs.
In this case, the entrant can try his luck in the next direction only if he / she is not able to enter the priority. If a contract or grant earns a high score, priority points will not be counted and eligible for the contest.
As an example, I will explain why there are no more questions.
For example, let's say that the entrant from Fergana has selected universities in the following categories:
Line 1: NUU
Direction 2: Institute of Oriental Studies
Direction 3: FarSU
For example, the entrant scored a total of 150 points. If this score is enough for NUU contract, TSIOS and FSU budget, then which entrant can choose? Is it possible to choose the Orientalist budget?
Not at all! In this case, the entrant has no choice but to consider the NUU as a top priority, he is considered to have entered the contract, while the other two areas are ignored. When he does not get enough points at NUU, then it is Oriental Studies. If the applicant score is not enough for both NUU and Oriental Studies, then FSU will be considered.
That is, if the priority is not to enter the university, the score will go to the next. If a high school score is sufficient, whether it is budgeted or contracted, it will not be considered for subsequent HEIs, stopping here.
In short, the entrant will be given a chance to apply at the time of application. At that time, he has to choose the list of HEIs and their sequences correctly, so that after the test he will not be able to choose or change them.